Weinschel is now Spectrum Control WeinschelWeinschel is renowned for its quality RF and microwave products since 60 years.
Download Weinschel's full catalog (2012, 30MB)
Download Weinschel's RF and Microwave Components and Subsystems reference guide (2016) with programmable attenuators, phase shifters, terminations and many more new products.
- RF attenuators with a wide selection of frequency ranges from DC to 50 GHz
- RF power handling up to 1000 W
- Download Weinschel's fixed RF attenuator catalogue.
- Broadband RF step attenuators
- High accuracy with low SWR
- High repeatability over large attenuation ranges
- For applications where the need exists for attenuating RF and microwave signal levels continuously without interrupting the circuit.
Programmable RF Attenuators, Phase Shifters and Switches
- Available in single and multi-channel configurations
- Electromechanical programmable RF attenuators
- Digital & programmable solid-state attenuators
- Wide selection of solid-state, mechanical relay and edge-line designs. Choice of step sizes and frequency ranges to 40 GHz
- Programmable phase shifters
- Smartstep® subsystems offer solutions to challenging RF test and simulation needs. They consist of
- Switch matrices
- Programmable attenuation matrices
- RF distribution networks
- Fading simulators
- Cable modem and VoIP test systems
- Download the Weinschel Smartstep Subsystem Catalog
- 46 different broadband an programmable attenuators
- Frequency range from DC to 40 GHz
- Various attenuators can be combined in one matrix
- Dynamic range of individualt attenuators exceeds 100 dB
- PC control via Ethernet LAN, USB or RS-232
- Software for configuration and control is based on LabView
- Combination of attenuation matrix and switch matrix in one unit available
- Weinschel offers a wide selection of RF terminations and RF loads
- Frequency ranges from DC to 50 GHz
- Power handling up to 1000 W
- RF power splitters and RF power dividers
- Wide frequency range from DC to 40 GHz
- Many different connector options available
- Weinschel's mechanical RF phase shifters are ideal for densely packaged systems with minimum accessibility
- The RF phase shifters are linearly adjustable
- They are housed in small in-line coaxial packages.